Hongliang Dai (戴洪良)
I am a CS PhD student at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, advised by
My research focuses on the application of weak supervision in NLP, Fine-grained Entity Typing, and Entity Linking.
I received my Master's degree in computer science from Zhejiang University, and Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering from Harbin Institute of Technology.
- Ultra-Fine Entity Typing with Weak Supervision from a Masked Language Model
Hongliang Dai, Yangqiu Song, Haixun Wang. ACL, 2021. [PDF]
- Exploiting Semantic Relations for Fine-grained Entity Typing
Hongliang Dai, Yangqiu Song, Xin Li. AKBC, 2020. [PDF] [Code]
- A Chinese Corpus for Fine-grained Entity Typing
Chin Lee, Hongliang Dai, Yangqiu Song, Xin Li. LREC, 2020.
- Improving Fine-grained Entity Typing with Entity Linking
Hongliang Dai, Donghong Du, Xin Li, Yangqiu Song. EMNLP (Short), 2019. [PDF] [Code]
- Neural Aspect and Opinion Term Extraction with Mined Rules as Weak Supervision
Hongliang Dai and Yangqiu Song. ACL, 2019. [PDF] [Code]
- Entity Linking within a Social Media Platform: A Case Study on Yelp
Hongliang Dai, Yangqiu Song, Liwei Qiu, and Rijia Liu. EMNLP, 2018. [PDF] [Code]
- Entity Mention Aware Document Representation
Hongliang Dai, Siliang Tang, Fei Wu, and Yueting Zhuang. Information Sciences, 2018. [Code]
- ZJU Participation in TAC 2016 EDL Task
Ning Zhang, Hongliang Dai, Siliang Tang, Fei Wu, Yueting Zhuang. 2016. TAC. [PDF]
- The ZJU-EDL System for Entity Discovery and Linking at TAC KBP 2015
Hongliang Dai, Siliang Tang, Fei Wu, Zewu Ma, Yueting Zhuang. 2015. TAC. [PDF]
- Propagation Based Prototype Prediction
Tonghua Su, Hongliang Dai, Ce Liu, Lijun Yu. ICDAR, 2017.